We are seeking an experienced Mid-to-Senior React dev for our Spokane office.
You will be paired with an existing team that has been building a scalable personalization platform. We believe in the separation of concerns, and value your expertise in creating scalable backend systems. Our platform is growing up going into 2019, and we want a great local team in place to accomplish our roadmap.
With a development process already in place, this position will be heavily geared towards implementing the sound backend solutions and pairing with front-end resources to make a great product. You’ll be working in a disciplined process around the development of our SaaS platform so that you can focus on your craft. Our SDLC includes release planning, design sessions, daily stand-ups and commits, build automation, BDD and SCM via git.
You’ll play an integral role in our small, but experienced and capable research and development team. With a well-defined 9 month roadmap already in place, you’ll have many interesting problems to solve, and will be challenged to do your greatest work.
You’ve had great experience building substantial, and robust systems. Our goal is to find a driven, and passionate individual who would be interested the opportunity to play a key role with a small team of experts to ship great software, delight customers, and have fun doing it.
- Writing high quality, robust code
- Disciplined development working with a core team
- A driven individual that likes to hit the ground running, and add value from the start
- 5-10 years of server-side development work
- Experience working with *nix-based systems – SSH, file system, permissions
- Deep experience working with PHP – OOP, traits, autoloading
- Experienced in relational (MySQL/MariaDB), and non-relational (MongoDB) databases
What we admire:
- Experience with big data, and systems including Spark, Cassandra, Hadoop, Scala, Python, Elasticsearch, Redis, machine learning, NN, data mining
- Hands-on approach and the ability to get things done
- Self-driven and hard-working, with great communication skills
- Experience working with the Phalcon PHP Framework
What we offer:
- A great job at CloudEngage
- An R&D team that cares about process, documentation, testing, tooling, and automation
- A great work environment with a goal-driven team set on success
- A great office (with a view) located in downtown Spokane
- A competitive salary with great benefits
We appreciate your application, and if you are a great fit for the position we’ll be in touch. Our plan is to fill this position as soon as we have the right person.